Sunday, November 2, 2008

gulf coast exploring

Saturday dad and i went out to explore the gulf coast area. We went to Hernando Beach and something point. I think it was Silver Point. Its not as pretty as the beaches in Ft. Walton or Destin but it was still nice. The water was very very warm. We walked along the shore and caught some baby crabs.




the long and winding road to the beach.


the tide was way out when we came.





dad walking around.
my feet in the warm water.
one of the crabs we caught. this one is missing his claws.

4 comments:

dream quilt create said...

I love the long and winding road, it looks beautiful. Your feet look nice and toasty in the warm water. I can tell the difference just by looking, that it is warm instead of cold!

Nielson said...

I'm jealous...that looks like fun. Wish we had a beach here!!!

dream quilt create said...

you need to bold your words or something....being the representative for the family over best eye sight i speek for all of us saying you can barely read it
-sean

Kimalee said...

Looks like a very small crab. I am jealous of your weather. We will see you in a couple weeks.