Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kim's bday

we ate pancakes for breakfast. they were very delicous. afterwards we watched kimalee open her presents. She was given a polish pottery dish, and two cute shirts. Bridger had to help her unwrap her presents of course. As soon as the gifts were open we all began to play fill or bust. I came in second place i believe.


















bridger is handing kim her presents.

















kim is trying to tie bridger up.
















everyone is gathered playing a very competitive game of fill or bust. everyone was smiling joyfully except sean. no matter how well he was doing he still had a very straight grumpy face on.





































2 comments:

Nielson said...

Actually, I'm pretty sure I came in second place---I think you were last....

dream quilt create said...

I think you did come in second, Vanessa! Is Lindsay getting a reaction from you???? Actually, I think it was me who came in second....